Navellier Services open

Navellier Growth

Louis' Daily Blog


The Secret To Separating Winners from the Losers

03.31.2015: Only 15% of mega-cap stocks are worth investing in today. The other 85% will set your money on fire. Do you know how to separate the winners from the losers? If not,... Read more

81 Stock Trades to Make This Week

03.30.2015: During these busy times, it pays to stay on top of the latest profit opportunities. And today’s blog post should be a great place to start. After taking a close look at... Read more

Get Caught Up On The Economy


It's Friday and that means it's time to review the latest economic data and identify which pockets of the economy are heating up and which are slowing down. Don't worry about catching... Read more

Other Posts

03.26.2015: Action Plan for the Market's Pullback

03.25.2015: Forget Kraft: Here's My Top Groceries Stock


Taking The Long View

Welcome to spring! The birds are chirping and the weather is warmer, but that hasn’t stopped a storm cloud from settling over Wall Street. I briefed you on the market in my last Flash Alert, and in this Weekly Update I’d like to build upon my earlier comments. Now that earnings season is just a few weeks away, it’s time to take the long view and prepare for what's ahead. In this Weekly Update I offer my predictions for the first-quarter earnings season. Then I review the latest company news, ... Read more

Market Slides on Profit-Taking & Headlines

To say the least, it's been a disappointing week on Wall Street. Between mixed economic data, declining factory production in China, airstrikes in Yemen and fluctuating oil prices, the S&P 500 posted yet another weekly loss. Of course, it's never easy to watch the stock market fluctuate and weigh on our Emerging Growth stocks. So in today's Weekly Update, we'll discuss the stock market's decline and the main culprits of this week's volatility. Several of our current Emerging Growth stocks we... Read more

Emerging Growth03.27.2015

Entering 1Q Earnings Season "Locked and Loaded"

There's a saying… 'March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.' Well, in regards to the stock market, March definitely came in like a lion—and that lion was in a foul mood for the better part of the month. The S&P 500 closed three of the four weeks in March in the red. While the increase in volatility isn't unusual heading into first-quarter earnings season, I look for the market to continue to slosh around as earnings are released in the coming weeks. However, stocks with the stron... Read more

Ultimate Growth03.30.2015

Navellier Toolbox Powered by Portfolio Grader

Rate Your Stocks:

Research Stocks:

By Sector By Fundamentals

Want to save your Watch List?

Simply login using your username and password below:


Don't have a login? Create one for FREE and start rating and tracking your stocks immediately.

Sponsored by

Navellier Dashboard Powered by Portfolio Grader

Today's Market



S&P 500

Get A Quote:

Navellier Growth Tweets

More Louis Navellier



RSS Feed

Little Book

InvestorPlace Network

Options Zone