Navellier Services open
ADVERTISEMENT

Navellier Growth

Louis' Blog Archive

A Short, But Important Economic Update

April 10, 2015

It's Friday and that means it's time to review the latest economic data and identify which pockets of the economy are heating up and which are slowing down. Don't worry about catching every headline and every report throughout the week;I recap all of the most important news impacting your wealth right here every Friday. Let's take a look at this week's big headlines...

Read more

Two Diamond In the Rough Retail Plays

April 9, 2015

Today, Thomson Reuters released its monthly same-store sales report on several of the nation's top retailers, and the results weren't pretty. However, while the overall results were gloomy, two retailers shone. Find out which two retail stocks I have my eye on this earnings season. Read more

Earnings Rundown: Alcoa Inc. (AA)

April 8, 2015

Right on schedule, tonight aluminum titan Alcoa Inc. (AA) announced its first-quarter operating results, marking the official start to earnings season. And while Alcoa did manage to top earnings estimates, the overall news was lackluster enough to send shares down after hours. Get the full details in today's blog post. Read more

Should You Buy Alcoa Before Earnings?

April 7, 2015

It feels like we just finished earnings season and already we're gearing up for another one! As you know, Alcoa Inc. (AA) is always the first to report earnings. This marks the official start of the season and that date is tomorrow after the market close. Let's see what's in store. Read more

47 Trades To Start Earnings Season With A Bang

April 6, 2015

During these busy times, it pays to stay on top of the latest profit opportunities. And today’s blog post should be a great place to start. After taking a close look at the latest data on institutional buying pressure and each company’s fundamental health, I decided to revise my Portfolio Grader recommendations for 47 big blue chips. Chances are that you have at least one of these stocks in your portfolio, so you may want to give this list a skim and act accordingly. Read more

Why You Should Not Judge an IPO at Face Value

April 2, 2015

GoDaddy, Inc. (GDDY), the company best known for its commercials featuring race car driver Danica Patrick, dominated headlines yesterday as investors flocked to buy shares during the Web hosting site's stock market debut. GDDY shares rose nearly 34% and the company's value was up to $5.48 billion, including debt. However, while many in Wall Street raced to buy GDDY, they might've hit the gas too soon.

Read more

Unload These 10 Stocks Before Earnings

April 1, 2015

Lately, analysts have been taking a more pessimistic stance on several S&P 500 companies—this has dragged down the consensus estimate for the index in the current quarter. I don't want anyone to be caught unawares, so I've been running the numbers and have isolated 10 "slippery slope" stocks. Take a look… Read more

The Secret To Separating Winners from the Losers

March 31, 2015

Only 15% of mega-cap stocks are worth investing in today. The other 85% will set your money on fire. Do you know how to separate the winners from the losers? If not, I urge you to read this special alert immediately. Read more

81 Stock Trades to Make This Week

March 30, 2015

During these busy times, it pays to stay on top of the latest profit opportunities. And today’s blog post should be a great place to start. After taking a close look at the latest data on institutional buying pressure and each company’s fundamental health, I decided to revise my Portfolio Grader recommendations for 81 big blue chips. Chances are that you have at least one of these stocks in your portfolio, so you may want to give this list a skim and act accordingly. Read more

Get Caught Up On The Economy

March 27, 2015

It's Friday and that means it's time to review the latest economic data and identify which pockets of the economy are heating up and which are slowing down. Don't worry about catching every headline and every report throughout the week;I recap all of the most important news impacting your wealth right here every Friday. Let's take a look at this week's big headlines...

Read more

Navellier Toolbox Powered by Portfolio Grader

Rate Your Stocks:

Research Stocks:

By Sector By Fundamentals
lnel_Nov13300x250

More Louis Navellier

Twitter

Facebook

RSS Feed

Little Book

InvestorPlace Network

InvestorPlace.com

Options Zone