Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
- First and foremost, be sure to log in. Just click on the Login button in the upper left corner of any page to gain unrestricted access to all Dividend Grader and Portfolio Grader has to offer. If you don't yet have a login, getting one is quick, easy and FREE. Go here to sign up now.
- Read the special Welcome Message from Louis Navellier. Louis will share with you the details of his stock-rating formula. Plus, he'll give you a quick tutorial explaining what each letter-grade rating means.
- Go to Grade Stocks (the first item on the menu bar). Here you can begin rating your dividend stocks by typing in the ticker symbols. If you don't know the symbol, simply type in the stock name and the associated symbol will display. You can also begin by clicking on any of Louis' Weekly Ratings—it's a great way to see instant ratings for today's most popular stocks.
Follow these 3 easy steps and you're now ready to get started! Should you have any questions as you dive in, be sure to visit our Help section. You'll find FAQs, user tips and much, much, more.
My Portfolios (View All)
Save your portfolio—or a few for that matter—and check up on your stocks 24/7! Log in here.
My Watch List (View)
Louis Navellier's Portfolios
- Blue Chip GrowthTop blue chips
- Emerging GrowthTop small-caps
- Ultimate GrowthFastest-moving
- Platinum GrowthElite Model Portfolio